Change of Name, Contact Information, Emergency Contact(s) Information

Students must notify the OTD Department, Office of the Registrar and Director of Financial Services, as soon as possible with any change in name, contact information, or emergency contact(s) information in person or via email communication. Students must provide the Registrar, LMU Alumni Services, and Director of Financial Services with their current name and physical address at graduation.